Monday, April 26, 2010

IHCPL # 86 Google Calendar and Documents

My Google Calendar is very important to me. I get a daily reminder of what is going on that that day on the job as well as my personal life. Since it can be accessed from anywhere it helps me coordinate my job and personal life. I can also open my church’s Google calendar with mine to coordinate those dates as needed when working on my schedule. It would be nice if my family members and friends would create Google calendars and then it would be easier to plan activities with them too.

The Google document program has become my spreadsheet program because it is free and works as well for me as Excel does. I keep my personal information such as my daily walking record there and update it often from home. It is also useful for work as I keep a record of Movies shown at Freeman’s 50+ programs in 2007, 2008, and 2009. It has become a “safe place” to keep information and is easily accessed if I am not at work and want to see we have already shown.
Google Docs is quickly becoming the only desktop application I use for my personal life.

No comments: