Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IHCPL # 30- Take a Load Off Our Drives

I use the S-drive to hold flyer and poster requests until Marketing and Programming can send us the requested copies. These are deleted within a short time. I keep the original on the FM drive since Luchiann creates them and we often repeat good programs.

On the FM p-drive I reviewed, combined and deleted the files and folders that I am responsible for that were out of date or obsolete. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be. I have a Flickr account for holding photos that I might want at work. All my personal photos are in my Picasa Google account that is limited to invitation only.

My e-mail and personal folders are up to date using the information acquired at the File Management Workshop presented by Harris County I attended a couple of years ago. My oldest files are flyers that I use in Adult Programming and I don’t think anything is really older than 2006 because we update and reuse them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.